Join our movement of tutors to inspire and mentor our next generation.
What defines the ideal candidate?
• Have a university or college degree or strong letter of recommendation
• Have past teaching or tutoring experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of a selected province's curriculum and pass an academic evaluation
• Have references that address your work ethic and the success of your current/past students
• Our goal as employers is to create a place you look forward to working at every day!
• Plenty of opportunities to grow and expand your career
• Connect to something bigger than yourself by teaching and mentoring the professionals of tomorrow
• Flexible hours built around what's important in your life
• Employees eligible for benefits receive many perks, tuition reimbursement, and financial aid